Do these business situations sound familiar to you?
- You have a dream for your business and yourself as its leader, yet you find yourself continually mired in paperwork, office politics, and the pressures of day-to-day operations.
You’d love an external source of sanity and support, an outside collaborator who tells you the unvarnished truth and guides you to turn those dreams into reality, but you don’t know where to turn for this wisdom.
- Your meetings have become endless discussions with little practical outcome, your team is preoccupied with political posturing, and you see a lack of clarity and accountability instead of actual strategy, productive debate, and effective decision-making. You find yourself walking away from one meeting after another convinced the time spent produced insufficient results.
If this rings true, read on.
To address these problems and others like them, I partner with and coach senior executives and their teams to create a company where a stimulating work environment with extraordinary results becomes the reality, not that elusive dream.
My areas of specialisation include:
- Partnering with the CEO as an outside strategic partner and support system
- Building and mobilising a cohesive, highly functioning leadership team to tackle all major business issues and obstacles regardless of industry.
First I work with the CEO to become a truly extraordinary leader, one whose defining characteristics are:
- The ability to build exceptional teams
- Clarity about themselves as the source of growth for their people and the business; and
- Humility and discipline.
Next I partner with the company’s senior management to develop a foundation of trust in each other, which allows them to spiritedly and respectfully debate to resolve strategic issues now and in the future. This ability to have authentic debates also allows the team to hold each other to account with integrity and discipline.
Together they now have the tools to meet challenges that previously caused discord and failure. This dual level process acts as the catalyst to extraordinary business results.